Libby McIntosh

Hey, I’m Libby, and I am a sophomore here at L&C studying Political Science, History and indulging my secret passion for math. I hail from a small town in the desert region of Oregon (FYI 75% Oregon is desert and the other 25%, aka ‘The Valley,’ is where the rain is). I attended both a large High School (for two years) and a small charter school, The International School of the Cascades (what a mouth full!) where I graduated. I love to dance (ballet mostly, but also Ballroom here at L&C) and I also play the flute in the Wind Symphony on campus. When I am not doing homework at L&C I hang out with my roommate, head downtown for some fun shopping and book buying or just I lounge around my favorite spot on campus, the Rose Garden. I am also in the process of applying to study in Scotland next fall, so if anyone is interested in study abroad options, or anything else you might want to know send me an e-mail at ebm@lclark.edu. Hope you enjoy learning more about L&C and maybe I will see you next fall!